Mike is passionate about helping people become safe and confident around firearms. He is the co-founder and instructor for Utah Concealed Carry Permit, LLC, and genuinely enjoys sharing his knowledge with people in his Gun Safety & Utah Concealed Carry Classes.
Mike has 15+ years experience as a Utah Concealed Carry Permit holder, & 20+ years experience teaching groups. He has been an active hunter, recreational shooter, long-time NRA member, supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, avid outdoorsman, & family man who strongly believes that increasing the number of Utah Concealed Weapons Permit holders provides a significant & powerful deterrent against violent crime. For more info click here.
Home invasions require strong measures, so say NO to predators - LOUDER!
Preferred Self-Defense Guns:
- Primary Carry: Kahr PM9 with Crimson Trace Laser, or Springfield XD .45 Compact with light/laser combo.
- Backup Carry: Kahr P380 w/CT Laserguard, or S&W BodyGuard 38 with integrated laser, or North American Arms .22 Mag mini revolver.
- Home-Defense Shotgun: Mossberg 930 JM Pro 12 ga.
- Rifle: Self-built, custom AR15 carbine.
"; State-Approved Utah Concealed Weapons Permit Classes
Classes Taught by a BCI & NRA Certified Utah CCW Instructor
- 3 Classes: click on Course Highlights tab above for detials.
- Click here for all costs to get a UT CFP.
- Click here for info on Utah CCW denial criteria.
- We teach the full BCI Curriculum for CFPs - no short cuts!!
- Non-Residents: Please read this about Recent Law Changes.
- Read article #20 to learn the best way to get fingerprinted.
Top-10 Reasons to Take Our Utah CCW Permit Class:
- Competitive & fair fee including our commitment to provide you the very best value for this class available anywhere.
- Read the Google+ reviews written by former students.
- Our Utah Concealed Carry Class is taught on multiple days every week: Tue, & Thu evenings @ 5:30, & Sat morning @ 9:00. Other days can be added as required.
- Learn all the Utah and Federal firearm laws & issues around legally defending against a violent attack including justifications for use of deadly force.
- Hands-on instruction & demonstrations with several handguns, and a huge emphasis on GUN SAFETY.
- Instructor has 13+ years of concealed carry experience, & 20+ years experience teaching groups.
- Includes fast-moving, interesting, & dynamic multimedia presentation.
- Relaxed & friendly learning environment - small class sizes. Emphasis on having fun & thorough understanding of critical Utah CCW terms, concepts, techniques, & legal ramifications.
- Mike does this full-time, which means he is available to answer your phone calls and email inquiries pretty much 24/7.
- Free - application and passport photo services are included.
My Last Class: Thurs. Mar. 13th Only 3 seats left.
Follow Us On Facebook